Apply Now to Diné College
Online application is under construction.
Please mail your application to Diné College Admissions and Records Office, PO Box 67, Tsaile, AZ 86556. You can also submit your application in-person at any Diné College location.
- A completed Diné College admission application.
- All new students applying for the first time for admission to Dine' College must pay a $20.00 non-refundable fee.
- Official Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) for all American Indian students.
- Official high school transcript or official test scores of General Education Development (GED).
- Transfer students must provide official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- All Arizona students are encouraged to either complete the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) forms with the Arizona Department of Economic Security and the Tsaile Health Clinic for Tsaile residents or to provide family health care insurance.
- Admission Application (.doc, 71K)
- HS, GED, & College trans Req Form.doc (.doc, 37K)
- CIB Request Form.doc (.doc, 42K)
Fall Semester - August 10
Spring Semester - December 21