Support and Service
The employees of our Bookstores strive to provide quality customer service for students, staff, faculty, administrators, and the general public, with our main emphasis on serving the academic community. The Tsaile bookstore is located in the Student Union building, which is across from the gym. The Shiprock bookstore is located in Shiprock Campus's North Building.
8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m., Monday - Friday (open during lunch*)
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (Closed 12pm - 1pm for Lunch)
For information regarding textbook adoption please visit our Virtual Bookstore at the link below.
Textbook Refunds and Buybacks
Please visit our Virtual Bookstore by clicking the link above for more information
- All sales are final on discounted items
- For full refund purchased items must be in original condition ex. tags still attached and original receipt MUST be provided
- Regular Full-Time employees who have passed their probationary period may charge merchandise and payback through payroll deductions
- $25 to $200 will have a payroll deduction of $50 per pay period. (4 pay periods)
- $201 to $300 will have a payroll deduction of $75 per pay period. (4 pay periods)
- $301 to $400 will have a payroll deduction of $100 per pay period. (4 pay periods)
- Anything over $401 will have a payroll deduction of $125 per pay period (4 pay periods)
- * employee can also request that the deduction amount be increased to pay off earlier but cannot not request lower than the minimum deductions stated