June 20 - 27, 2014
About The Program
This program will involve high school students who are 14 through 17 years of age and have shown an interest in Agriculture Science. Students will receive hands-on training through field labs, workshops and field activities.
- Classifying plant vegetation, identifying sources of pollution and human impacts, and observing wildlife habitat.
- Sheep Shearing and livestock handling.
- Farm and Ranch Tour on and off the Navajo Nation.
- Students will gain awareness and understanding of safeguarding and restoring our valuable land as well as water resources.
- Assist with herd health, tagging, and record keeping on large animals.
Deadline: May 15, 2014
A $30.00 Registration Fee is required with all submitted application packets. Payments will be accepted in Cash or with a Money Order made out to "Diné College."
The first 25 students who apply and pay registration fee will be accepted.
Mail or Fax completed application to:
Land Grand Office
P.O. Box 7B
Tsaile, AZ 86556
Diné College is not responsible for damage, theft and/or injuries.