Tuition & Fees
Tuition - $30 per credit up to $360 for full-time students
• Application (new first time students): $20
• Credit by exam: $30 per credit hour plus $20
• Graduation petition & diploma: $25
• Late graduation petition: $10
• Late registration: $20
• Meal ticket/ID replacement: $10
• Registration: $20
• Student Activity Fee: $25 (only Tsaile, Shiprock, Tuba City)
• Student add/drop: $2
• Technology: $20
• Transcript: $5
• Vehicle parking permit: $5
Room, board, and meal are available at the Tsaile Campus only.
Diné College accepts cash, money orders, VISA or MasterCard debit and credit cards only. The Finance Office accepts debit or credit payments of tuition and fees over the phone. The college does not accept personal checks. Students with a student account balance in excess of $150.00 are not allowed to register. Students must have a zero balance to request an official transcript. Unofficial transcripts are free of charge.