- Promoting initiatives designed to enhance the relationship between the College and various governments and local community agencies.
- Coordinating the marketing projects to promote the College to prospective students.
- Communicating and maintaining a strong online voice using various online marketing tools.
- Serves as a liaison and represents Diné College at Navajo Nation Council Sessions and State legislative sessions, Federal agencies in support of the approved institutional initiatives.
- Coordinates the initiative to improve the Diné College’s various governmental public relations
- Assist in the design of initiatives to enhance relations between the College and various local governments and community agencies, as appropriate using marketing and communications tools.
Graphic Content Specialist
- Serves as the College’s official photographer.
- Collaborates with others in creating marketing products.
- Assist in the layout and design of the products including the College’s annual report, poster calendar, event programs and advertisements, general catalog, and brochures.
- Supervises the College’s personnel responsible for updating the College’s website.
- Assist in webpage content updates for the front-end Diné College homepage that includes news, information content and campus events.
- Assist in posting and contributioning to social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Coordinates the video production and editing.
- Assist and works with the communications team to create video products.
KXWR Radio Station Coordinator
- Maintains the KXWR radio station.
- The museum and is located on the fourth floor of the Ned Hatathli Center at Tsaile Campus. It features a variety of audio-visual exhibitions plus traveling exhibits, workshops, and lectures. The permanent collection consists of historical manuscripts, films, tapes, photographs, and Navajo and other tribal artifacts.
Marie R. Etsitty Nez
Vice President of External Affairs
George Joe, M.A.. M.Ed, Director Of Marketing and Communications
Ed McCombs, Graphic Content Specialist
Vale Adakai, Media Specialist
Bernie Dotson, Public Relations Officer
LA Williams, Radio Talent / Programing
Jerry Jim, Radio Engineer