Thank you for your interest in becoming an employee at Diné College. Please be sure to review our Open Positions as well as Application Forms necessary in order to process your employment application.
Required Documents To Apply for Job
Employment Application - Provide all employment history on application
- Resumé (Required and can not be accepted in lieu of the employment application)
- Three Current Letters of Recommendation (must be written within 12 months from date of application)
- Copy of Academic Transcripts (Official transcripts must be presented at the time of hire)
- Personal Philosophy Statement (Should be a type written statement indicating your goals and beliefs as related to the position for which you are applying)
Student Employment Application
Please be informed that all hires must have their employment forms completed before they start work. The listed employment forms are:
- Student Employment Application
- Unofficial Transcript
- Class Schedule
Diné College does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. The College complies with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1975, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, and the Navajo Preference in Employment Act. Equal opportunity for employment and admission is extended to all persons.
Other Employment Links• Navajo Tribal Utility Authority
• Indian Health Service (IHS)
• Arizona Jobs