Diné College Privacy Statment
Diné College’s website (dinecollege.edu) is publicly for gathered college resources and information. The Diné College’s website offers supplemental information provided on the campus for Students, Faculty and Staff for online curriculum and employment information. The information and data presented on the website is released and presented as-is.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other Diné College websites. You should review the privacy statement posted on other Diné College websites when you visit them.
The website and website server will collect and record system data for traffic analysis and patterns. An example of the type of information that will be gathered is as follows:
- Generalized User Demographics Information
- Internet protocol of the computer or device used (IP Address)
- Device used (Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, Phone, etc)
- Browser information including browser type and version
- Date, and time of accessed webpage/website
- Duration of time on webpage/website
- URL/Web page visited or requested
- Landing page/exit page
- Network type used
- Internet provider
This information may be used with non-Diné College services to better understand user interaction. This information may also be used in case of misuse of the Diné College online services.
A user’s browser collects cookies from the Diné College website and services provided by Diné College website automatically and without prior approval. Cookies are used by your browser to remember details of a webpage visit for consistency and convenience. Diné College does not store personal identifiable information in cookies. Users can block cookies from their browser, however parts of the site may no longer work as intended.
For more information on what a Cookie is, visit this Federal Trade Commission site:
In addition to Diné College services provided on the website, Diné College may also provide connections to external services and information provided by non-Diné College parties. These services may include Google (including Gmail). These third party services may have their own privacy policies not covered in this Privacy Statement. Diné College is not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party services. It is always recommended to read the privacy policies of all non-Diné College websites.
- Browse and use information found on the Diné College website and its pages at your own risk. Neither Diné College nor the author assumes any responsibility for the content of any page reached through a link displayed here.
- The Diné College website does not intend to be an exhaustive source of all information, policies or procedures regarding Diné College. Anyone who is interested should look at official publications such as Governing Board policies, or the student handbook for complete information.
- Many different editors provide information found on the Diné College website and its pages. While we try to keep it accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that it always will be. If you see something on a Diné College web page that could be corrected or updated, contact the address on the document (or to firstname.lastname@example.org, if the document is unsigned). Be sure to give the full URL of the document in your message.