Employment packets are available online or at Diné College campuses. To be considered, applicant must submit ALL of the following material by CLOSING date to:
Human Resource Department
PO Box C07
Tsaile, Arizona 86556
Position descriptions of job vacancies are available from the Department of Human Resources. Please inquire within the department.
- Submit complete application and all required documents.
- Department of Human Resources does not provide copying services.
- Ensure a separate application is submitted for each job vacancy.
- Announcement Number must be indicated on the application for the desired position.
- Copy(s) of the employment application is acceptable, but we MUST have the original signature of the applicant.
Incomplete Packets & Fax Copies WILL NOT be accepted
Dine College is an EEO/APP/Navajo Preference/Veterns Preference.
Please find below a list of employment application forms required to process a job application at Diné College.
Faculty, Administrative & Staff
Students Employment & Federal Work Study
- Student Application (doc) Student Employment Only.
Diné College is Drug and Alcohol Free