Forgot Username Procedure
This document is for recovering your Diné College username without the need to submit an IT ticket or call the Help Desk. Please follow the instructions carefully. NOTE: This process only works when you have setup your Account Recovery Settings.
Need help? Contact the Diné College IT Department at (928) 724-6675.
1. Navigate to the ‘MyDCPortal’.
2. Click on the Forgot Username.
3. Enter in the email address you want your username to be sent to. It can be any email address of your choice.
4. Answer your security questions that were setup in the Account Recovery Settings.
- This is done to verify that you are completing the password reset for the account and to prevent intrusion.
- You will have to answer 2/4 of your security questions to proceed. If you do not remember them, please contact the Diné College IT Department for help.
5. For an extra layer of security, choose one verification method that was setup in your Account Recovery Settings.
- The options may vary depending on what verification options you had setup in your Account Recovery Settings.
- If you are having trouble proceeding, please contact the Diné College IT Department.
6. Here you are given a choice to reset your password. If do not wish to reset your password. Click on Skip.
7. The system will now display your username (shown below). It will also send you an email to the email address that you entered in on step 3.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Close during Lunch: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Phone: (928) 724-6675
Fax: (928) 724-6895
Post Office Box C28, One Circle Drive
Tsaile, AZ 86556