The health of the Diné College community is our priority
This website will be updated regularly with information about the Novel Coronavirus affecting the Diné College community. The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention has the most up-to-date information about the status of the Novel Coronavirus in the US.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID -19)
Campus Building Access Control
Revised 03/18/2020 @ 3:57AM
To control the spread on each Campus or Center location, several areas on each site has been identified to be Restricted Access to Employees, Students or Community may wonder. This response is to not only decrease potential spread of the virus, but also save on cleaning supplies and cleaning efforts. Control on traffic will also allow cleaning initiatives to be diverted to High Traffic places within each building.
*ID Badges are to be worn on each Employees (Staff/Faculty) at all times while on-site.*
*Students may also carry Student ID or current course schedule*
*Machine Vendors are allowed on-site, but need to be informed of College Procedures on entrance.*
*Public vendors/sellers are not allowed to sell on-site.*
All students and employees coming on-site must enforce general pratice of CDC Guidelines to lessen a potential spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact. Put a 6 ft. distance between yourself and other people.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or inside of you elbow.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19 DEVELOPMENT & IMPACT WITHIN THE COMMUNITY!
If you have questions, contact the Diné College Incident Command Center and we will seek out the answers to your question.
COVID-19 Update Video