Keeping Diné College Safe
The Diné College Police Department provides law enforcement and campus security services to protect people and property of DC and perform those unique police and security services that are necessary for the best possible delivery of education.
Policies & Procedures
DC has developed a series of policies and procedures that are designed to ensure that every possible precautionary measure is taken to protect individuals on campus. The college provides these law enforcement and security services rendered by its own Police Department to assure:
- Timely response to calls for services.
- Protective services on a 24-hour basis for its community (student, faculty, staff, visitors, and neighbors),
- Enforce and process necessary policies, procedures, rules and regulations unique to a college campus environment, such as:
- The Student Code of Conduct
- Dormitory Housing Contracts
- Traffic and Parking Regulations
- Other regulations that may be instituted by the college.
Director & Contact
Room 160 (1st Floor)
Ned Hatathlie Center (NHC)
Emergencies: 6911 (Campus only)
Navajo Nation Police
College Animal Control