About Diné College Campus Safety
Keeping Diné College Safe
The Diné College campus security department provides campus security services to protect people and property of DC and perform those unique security services that are necessary for the best possible delivery of education.
We work closely with local law enforcement to provide a safe environment.
Policies & Procedures
DC has developed a series of policies and procedures that are designed to ensure that every possible precautionary measure is taken to protect individuals on campus:
- Timely response to calls for services.
- Protective services on a 24-hour basis for its community (student, faculty, staff, visitors, and neighbors),
- Enforce and process necessary policies, procedures, rules and regulations unique to a college campus environment, such as:
- The Student Code of Conduct
- Dormitory Housing Contracts
- Traffic and Parking Regulations
- Other regulations that may be instituted by the college.
Room 160 (1st Floor)
Ned Hatathlie Center (NHC)
Emergencies: 6911 (Campus only)
Office: (928) 724-6802
Mobile: (928) 349-3950
Office: (505) 368-3521
Mobile: (505) 406-6511
Navajo Nation Police
Chinle: (928) 674-2112
Shiprock: (505) 368-1351
Chinle (928) 674-2105
Shiprock: (505) 368-1350
College Animal Control