- Diné College General Catalog 2017-2019
- Diné College General Catalog 2016-2017
- Diné College General Catalog 2015-2016
- Diné College Addendum 2015-2016 1.2MB
- Diné College Course Catalog 2014-2015 3.6 MB
- Diné College Course Catalog 2013-2014 4.2 MB
- Diné College Course Catalog 2012-2013 6.2 MB
- Diné College Course Catalog 2010-2011 3.1 MB
- Diné College Course Catalog 2009-2010 1.2 MB
- Diné College Course Catalog 2008-2009 2.8 MB
The distinctiveness of each campus program derives from the needs of the community it serves, together with the special characteristics of its faculty. Tsaile Campus is unique within the DC system in serving both a residential student population and commuter population. It is the administrative center for the institution. Shiprock Campus has developed strengths in scientific research programs involving faculty and students. The Community Centers provide professional academic advising and educational opportunities including career counseling, assisting with financial aid process, and preparing students for further studies.
Course Catalog Disclaimer
Terms, conditions, fees, course offerings, admissions, graduation requirements, college rules and regulations, college calendar and other regulations affecting the student body set forth in the course catalogs above are in accordance with information available at the time of publication. Diné College reserves the right to change these conditions when necessary. The College reserves the right to change, modify, or alter without notice all fees, charges, tuition, expenses, and costs of any kind, and further reserves the right to add or delete without notice any course or program offering, service, or information in above catalogs.