Diné College Catalogs
- 2022-2023 General Catalog
- 2021-2022 General Catalog
- 2020-2021 General Catalog
- 2019-2020 Degree Programs and Courses
- 2019-2020 Addendum
- 2019-2020 Catalog
- 2017-2019 Addendum
- 2017-2019 General Catalog
- 2016-2017 General Catalog
- 2015-2016 General Catalog
- 2015-2016 Addendum [1.2MB]
- 2014-2015 Course Catalog [3.6 MB]
- 2013-2014 Course Catalog [4.2 MB]
- 2012-2013 Course Catalog [6.2 MB]
- 2010-2011 Course Catalog [3.1 MB]
- 2009-2010 Course Catalog [1.2 MB]
- 2008-2009 Course Catalog [2.8 MB]
About Diné College Course Catalog
The Diné College Course Catalog is the college’s primary, comprehensive single source of departmental, college information related to academic programs. More detailed information is available from departments, colleges or administrative units responsible for various programs and services.
The distinctiveness of each campus program derives from the needs of the community it serves, together with the special characteristics of its faculty. Tsaile Campus is unique within the DC system in serving both a residential student population and commuter population. It is the administrative center for the institution. Shiprock Campus has developed strengths in scientific research programs involving faculty and students. The Community Centers provide professional academic advising and educational opportunities including career counseling, assisting with financial aid process, and preparing students for further studies.
Course Catalog Disclaimer
Terms, conditions, fees, course offerings, admissions, graduation requirements, college rules and regulations, college calendar and other regulations affecting the student body set forth in the course catalogs above are in accordance with information available at the time of publication. Diné College reserves the right to change these conditions when necessary. The College reserves the right to change, modify, or alter without notice all fees, charges, tuition, expenses, and costs of any kind, and further reserves the right to add or delete without notice any course or program offering, service, or information in above catalogs.