Communications and Marketing
Marie R. Etsitty Nez
Vice President of Government Affairs & Public Relations
Ed McCombs, Senior Marketing Officer
Vale Adakai, Media Specialist
- Promoting initiatives designed to enhance the relationship between the College and various governments and local community agencies.
- Coordinating the marketing projects to promote the College to prospective students.
- Communicating and maintaining a strong online voice using various online marketing tools.
- Serves as a liaison and represents Diné College at Navajo Nation Council Sessions and State legislative sessions, Federal agencies in support of the approved institutional initiatives.
- Coordinates the initiative to improve the Diné College’s various governmental public relations
- Assist in the design of initiatives to enhance relations between the College and various local governments and community agencies, as appropriate using marketing and communications tools.
Senior Marketing Officer
- Serves as the College’s official photographer.
- Collaborates with others in creating marketing products.
- Assist in the layout and design of the products including the College’s annual report, poster calendar, event programs and advertisements, general catalog, and brochures.
- Supervises the College’s personnel responsible for updating the College’s website.
- Assist in webpage content updates for the front-end Diné College homepage that includes news, information content and campus events.
- Assist in posting and contributioning to social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Coordinates the video production and editing.
- Assist and works with the communications team to create video products.
KXWR Radio Station Coordinator
- Currently vacant