New and Initial Status Nonimmigrant Students will not be able to enter the United States for college to engage in a 100% online learning due the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) until further notice. See the ICE Gudance on COVID page for links to all of the Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions from SEVP regarding COVID-19 (expand the Nonimmigrant Students and SEVP-Certified Schools section).
- Admissions Application with $20 non-refundable application fee.
- Copy of passport or VISA.
- Official High School Transcript(s) (Translated into English).
- Official College/University Transcript(s) (Translated into English).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Financial Sustainability Documents and Verification of Financial Support.
Note: Scan and email ALL required documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and send in original documents.
International Students who wish to reside within the Dorms will be granted one year Background Check waiver. Thereafter, International students must complete and submit their background check information when completing any future application. For more information regarding on campus housing, contact Residence Life @ 928-724-6782, email: email@example.com.