International students must submit the following documents to the Office of Admissions before being issued an I-20 form. All documents must be translated into English.
- Admissions Application with $20 non-refundable application fee.
- Copy of passport or VISA.
- Official High School Transcript(s) (Translated into English).
- Official College/University Transcript(s) (Translated into English).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Financial Sustainability Documents and Verification of Financial Support.
Note: Scan and email ALL required documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and send in original documents.
International Students who wish to reside within the Dorms will be granted one year Background Check waiver. Thereafter, International students must complete and submit their background check information when completing any future application. For more information regarding on campus housing, contact Residence Life @ 928-724-6782, email: email@example.com.
The Financial Aid Officer may award an International or Foriegn Student under certain eligibility requirements for student participating in intercollegiate activities. Obtain a letter of intent from the Athetic Director or Coach.