The Residence Life Program is committed to providing a safe and healthy living environment that is supportive of a student’s academic pursuits while contributing to personal growth.
Our main campus is located in the four corners area nestled in the beautiful Chuska Mountain Range in rural Northeastern Arizona. Diné College provides nine residential halls, accommodating a maximum of 251 vacancies per semester for students at the main campus in Tsaile. Unfortunately, there are no housing accommodations for our community campuses at this time. Only Full-time students committed to 12-credits or more per semester during the Fall/Spring Semesters and students committed to 6-credit hours or more during the Summer Sessions are eligible to apply for student housing.
Applying for Student Housing
Single housing accommodates single adult students without dependents. Each room is set for double-occupancy and consists of two twin beds, two dressers, two desks, and two closets. There is a shared bathroom between every two rooms.
Please complete and e-mail all of the following documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Housing Application
- Background Check Clearance (must contain a 5yr history and be updated yearly)
- Class Schedule (must be full time/12 credit hours) Priority is for full-time students.
- Verification of Funding Sources
- $150.00 Security Deposit (must be paid until housing approval notification is received)
Applying for Student Family Apartments
Apartment style housing accommodates adult students with dependents. Each housing unit has a living room, dining area, bathroom, kitchen, and bedrooms. All of the units are furnished with queen size bed and a dresser in the master room, plus a bunk bed and 1 dresser in each room. Other furnishings include a desk, kitchen table/chairs, and living room furnishings (sofa, end table, and coffee table).
Please complete and e-mail all of the following documents to email@example.com
- Family Housing Application
- Background Check Clearance (must contain 5yr history and be updated yearly), for student and spouse.
- Married students applying for family housing must provide a marriage certificate/license or certified court order of a traditional Navajo wedding, common law marriage, or child’s birth certificate listing both parents.
- Class Schedule (must be full time/12 credit hours)
- Copies of birth certificate for all dependents. Only dependent children still in school (K-12) will be eligible to live in the family housing units with their parents/guardian.
- Verification of Funding Sources
- $250.00 Security Deposit (must be paid until housing approval notification is received)
Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tséch’il (Oak) Hall :
- Ndíshchíí’ (Pine) Hall : Co-ed
- T’iisbéí (Aspen) Hall : Honor’s Co-ed
- Ch’ó (Spruce) Hall : Office
- T’iistsoh (Cottonwood) Hall : Co-ed
- Gad (Juniper) Hall : Co-ed
- Sáá’ (Maple) Hall : Co-ed
- T’iisbáhí (Cedar) Hall : Female
- K’ai’ (Willow) Hall : Co-ed
- Deestsiin (Pinon) Hall : Co-ed
Spruce Hall (Formerly D Dorm)
Manager, Sharon Begay
Assistant, Ms. Lori Clement
Administrative Assistant, Frantina Carroll
Community Living Coordinator, Melissa Roy
Counselor, Raythina Tabaha-Yazzie
On call phone: 928.724.1261
Residence Life Office:
Located at Spruce Hall
Diné College Residence Life
1 Circle Dr.
P.O. Box # C-22
Tsaile, AZ 86556
Residence Life Program Documents
Apply for Housing
RL Halls Housing Application
Student Family Housing Application
RL Halls Summer Housing Application
RL Authorize for Release of Info
RL Vehicle Registration
Complete Housing Applications are due before or by July 31, 2020
What To Bring – These are strong recommendations of what you will need while you attend DC in Tsaile.
Map of the Tsaile Campus