Dual Credit Program
Continuing Student Application Process
Continuing students do not have to reply for the admissions process or re-test unless they feel they will improve testing scores in a specific academic area.
Step 1 - Advising
- Start planning with High School Guidance Counselor to enroll in general education classes
- Explore the Diné College General Education Core classes and check lists of different majors
- Continuing students are allowed to use Diné College Advisers as added resources
Step 2 - Registering
- Registering for classes is relatively easy.
- Students have to work with their H.S. counselors to register for classes that are relevant to their proposed major/interest.
Coordinator & Contact
M.S., Grand Canyon University
Diné College: Dual Credit Program
P.O. Box 127
Tsaile, AZ 86556