Continuing Student Application Process
Continuing students do not have to reply for the admissions process or re-test unless they feel they will improve testing scores in a specific academic area.
STEP 1 – Advising
- Start planning with High School Guidance Counselor to enroll in general education classes
- Explore the Diné College General Education Core classes and check lists of different majors
- Continuing students are allowed to use Diné College Advisers as added resources
STEP 2 – Registering
- Registering for classes is relatively easy.
- Students have to work with their H.S. counselors to register for classes that are relevant to their proposed major/interest.