Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Dual Credit Program FAQ

For dual credit enrollment in the States of New Mexico, Arizona and Utah, all registration and course fees are waived by Diné College (post-secondary institution) until students have successfully completed the course(s).

If you are a high school student (or will be) the semester you wish to take the course, contact your high school counselor to verify you have placed into college-level courses based on the Accuplacer test or equivalent testing. If you have a 2.0 GPA or above or have Guidance Counselor/Principal approval you are eligible to apply for admission to the Diné College Dual Credit Program.

The Dual Credit Program is for high school students who want to earn college credits while in high school. Dual credit courses enable a student to earn both college and high school credit at the same time. Concurrent enrollment enables a student to enroll in a college course for only college credit and is responsible for paying the cost of fees and courses.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) does not allow faculty and staff to disclose or discuss a dual credit student’s grade(s) or enrollment status with anyone other than the student unless a release form is submitted.