Office of the President Mission and Goals
- Advance the institution’s Diné identity by incorporating Diné teachings into academic and student support programs.
- Promote student success by increasing cross-institutional dialogues and expanding student opportunities for leadership development.
- Strengthen financial health and self-reliance by increasing funding sources that support institutional growth, and by optimizing current financial systems.
- Promote effective institutional transformation by demonstrating transparency and integrity in planning initiatives and professional development.
- Cultivate Diné Nation building by creating congruent educational programs to meet the needs and aspirations of the Navajo Nation.
- Enhance the internal technology infrastructure of the College and improve information technology to enhance student learning experiences.