Diné College Course Schedule Information
With campus locations across the Navajo Nation coupled with distance learning options, Diné College attempts to offer classes at times and places that are convenient to our students. Please use the links below to review class schedules. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call (928)724-6630. Please also be sure to review the information on the Registration process.
Summer 23 Course Schedule
- Schedule, June 30 to August 30, 2023
2023-24 Course Schedule
- Fall 23 Course Schedule (August 14 to December 8, 2023)
- Spring 24 Course Schedule (January 16 to May 10, 2024)
- Summer 24 Course Schedule (May 28 to August 2, 2024)
Fall 23 Course Schedule
- Schedule, Aug 14 – Dec 08, 2023
2024-25 Course Schedule
- Fall 24 Course Schedule (August 12 to December 13, 2024)
- Spring 25 Course Schedule (January 21 to May 09, 2025)
- Summer 25 Course Schedule (May 27 to August 1, 2025)
Asynchronous– Courses that are fully online. No attendance tracking required. Assignments are completed online.
Synchronous:– Courses such as Face to Face, Virtual: Zoom or team meetings, Faculty interaction with students, attendance may be required if stated in the syllabus.
Hybrid:– Courses with Synchronous and Asynchronous instruction. i.e., one week blackboard assignment, another week face to face or virtual.
Blended:– Courses offered synchronous and asynchronous simultaneously. i.e., virtual and in person instruction at the same time.
Course Schedule Disclaimer
Diné College reserves the right to change course schedules when necessary. The College reserves the right to change, modify, or alter without notice all fees, charges, tuition, expenses, and costs of any kind, and further reserves the right to add or delete without notice any course or program offering.