Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Forms
For any general question regarding financial aid, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These forms are required if students are applying for financial assistance for School year 2019-2020. (Not: Only students selected for Verification must complete verification worksheet, please check with the Financial Aid Office to verify which forms you are required to submit. We will notify you either by email or mail if you have been selected for verification or need additional documents.)
Financial Aid Forms
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid Student Consent Form
To comply with FERPA, all students are required to re-submit this form every academic year to authorize an individual(s), access/disclosure of confidential information.
- 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Signature Page
If the student and/or parent did not sign their 2020-2021 FAFSA application with their PIN, this form will satisfy the requirement; this form must be completed w/signatures and return back to the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office.
- 2020-2021 Consortium Agreement
Allows a student to register for and receive financial aid from Diné College (DC) to take courses at DC (the “home” school) and another school (the “host” school). The hours at the “host” school must count toward the student’s degree program at DC.
The Consortium Agreement form must be filled out every semester the student wishes to receive DC aid for classes taken at the “host” (non-DC school).
- Request for Continued Funding
When a student reaches/exceeds their maximum timeframe, they are ineligible for Title IV (Pell Grant) funding. He/she can request for continued funding for the subsequent semester.
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Form
An appeal option for students who are placed on Financial Aid Suspension.
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet–V1 Independent Student
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet–V1 Dependent Student
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet–V4 Dependent Student
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet–V4 Independent Student
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet–V5 Dependent Student
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet–V5 Independent Student
- If student and/or parent is selected to verify household size, number in college, filed 2018 federal tax return, untaxed income, dependent or Independent status and verify.
- Verification of Child Support Paid
- Verification of High School Completion
- Verification of Identity and Educational Purpose
(Note: this form must be signed in person at the Financial Aid Office or in the presence of an Academic Advisor to be valid and must be submitted as an original copy)
- Verification of other untaxed income: If the student, parent and/or spouse are NOT required to file a 2018 Federal income Tax return (1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ). Additional documents or statement may be requested.
- IRS Tax Transcripts
Steps to retrieving and ordering student or parent IRS Tax Transcripts.