Federal School Code: 008246
All students applying to Diné College will be listed under Arizona, regardless of campus site.
As a result of recent legislative changes, you should be aware of a number of new requirements for the federal student aid programs.
The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships (OFA&S) supports the College’s mission by providing access and equal opportunity for financial assistance to eligible students through federal, tribal, state, institutional, and private sources regardless of sex, color, age, or other circumstance.
The OFA&S offers financial assistance to students enrolled in a degree program. The Office also helps students maintain academic progress and complete the necessary documents. All documents can be fowarded to the main campus (Tsaile) and will be forwarded to appropriate office if necessary. Diné College participates in the Title IV programs, (Federal Pell Grant, Federal SEOG, and Federal Work Study).
- Returning for Fall or Spring
- Think about your goals (Long term / Short term)
- Choose the right major
- Plan Ahead
- Re-apply / Re-new – Beginning each January for the next Academic Year.
- Student(s) apply for FSA ID. If dependent, parent(s) will have to apply as well.
- Federal Student Aid FAFSA on the Web Federal School Code: 008246
- Tribal Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
- Complete and submit all financial aid documents in a timely manner
Throughout your academic career you will:
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP),
- Understand the financial aid application cycle,
- Follow your degree checklist / program of study
Siih Hasin (Assuring)
When you complete the cycle of Sa’ah Naaghai Bek’eh Hozhoon, we:
- Prepared you for further studies and employment in a multi-cultural and technological world
- Contributed to your success through financial resources
- Helped you to understand the financial aid application cycle
- Made you aware of what could affect your eligibility, and
- Contributed to your educational goal of obtaining a Certification or Associate’s degree.